- Integrated heater – Provides precise and uniform temperature levels and reduces the amount of equipment seen inside the aquarium by housing the heater in the unit
- EasyClean pre-filter module – Module can be removed separately from the rest of the filter. This reduces maintenance, increases filter efficiency, and extends the life of main filter foams. Customize the pre-filter with coarse 30 ppi, fine 45 ppi, ultra-fine 60 ppi, and activated carbon 45 ppi filter foams
- No mess maintenance – Integrated safety locking features on the handle, pre-filter, and check valve in the inlet/outlet connection unit, ensure no accidental spillage or messy maintenance
- Sealed filtration pathways – Allows for the full benefits of all four stages of filtration through this intuitive design
- Hel-X Biomedia – An extremely large protected settlement surface (800m²/1000 liter) that allows beneficial bacteria to grow and thrive. The material is designed to stop floating as soon as it reaches a certain level of bacteria colonization.
- Carbon pre-filter foams – Activated carbon absorbs unwanted substances in aquarium water. Carbon filter foams make replacement much simpler than using common granular carbon.
- Adjustable flow control – Flow can be adjusted for the inlet and outlet in multiple locations on the filter assembly
- Easy priming – Includes simple priming for fast and easy startup and continued operation
- Quiet operation – Sound dampening design
- Ideal for use in aquariums up to 225 gallons
- Made in Italy, backed by German engineering
- Fresh and marine water compatible
- UL certified filter, UL certified heater
- 3 year warranty plus 1 year warranty extension with online registration
What's in the box?
Aquarium Filter with an integrated heater, six carbon pre-filter foams, one 30 ppi filter foam, four 20 ppi filter foams, 2 units of Hel-X Biomedia, intake tube with inlet strainer, water distributor nozzle, spray bar, inlet and outlet adapters with flow control, tubing, fittings, heater adapter, and power cables
|Dimensions||9.4 x 9.4 x 22 in.|
|Net Weight||12 lbs.|
|Rated Voltage||120V / 60 Hz|
|Power Consumption of the Filter||25 Watts|
|Power Consumption of the Heater||400 Watts|
|Power Cord Length||6 ft.|
|Max. Flow Rate||400 GPH|
|Max. Head Height||7.4 ft.|
|Connection||5/8 in. ID|
|Tubing Length||13 ft.|
|Filter Volume||2.1 Gallons|
|Pre-filter Volume||0.16 Gallons|
|Suitable for Max. Aquarium Volume||225 Gallons|
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.