OASE BioMaster Thermo 250 Canister Filter w/ Heater - Free Shipping
The BioMaster 250 boasts 4-stage filtration in a compact design. The biological, mechanical, chemical, and prefiltration all work together to provide your aquarium with optimal water quality and clarity. The BioMaster filters are designed with sealed filtration pathways to ensure water flow is getting the full benefits of the prefiltration filter media. The Hel-X Biomedia provides a large suspended settlement surface for beneficial bacteria growth. The EasyClean prefilter module can be removed and cleaned separately from the rest of the filter for high efficiency and to extend the life of your filter. Created for convenient placement under the aquarium. Customize your prefilter by combining coarse, fine, ultra-fine, and activated carbon filter foams.
- Dimensions: 9.4" x 9.4" x 14.6" Tall
- Oase HeatUp 150 Watt Aquarium Heater included. It's in a slot inside the filter. The heater control pokes out the top of the filter.
- For external installation
- Suitable for aquariums up to 70 gallons
- Includes 4-stage filtration: biological, mechanical, chemical, and prefiltration. The Hel-X Biomedia provides a large suspended settlement surface for beneficial bacteria growth.
- The EasyClean prefilter module can be removed separately from the rest of the filter for simple cleaning and to extend the life of your filter
- Max. Flow Rate: 250 GPH
- All necessary fittings are included
- Adjustable flow control is built into the inlet and outlet of the filter
- Diffuser and spray bar can be utilized for uniform surface movement and additional dissolved oxygen integration
- Includes a self-priming function for simple startup and continued operation
- Features a carrying handle for simple moving and maintenance
- For freshwater and saltwater aquariums
- Tubing length: 13 ft.
- 6 ft power cord
- 3 year warranty
- Made in Italy, backed by German engineering
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.