FZONE MINI DUAL STAGE CO2 REGULATOR
High Strength Dual Stage Aluminum Body
- Dual stage design; stable working pressure. Avoid E.O.T.D. (End Of Tank Dump)
- Adjustable working pressure from 0-45 psi.
- This regulator is made from high-quality aluminum & has a stainless steel diaphragm for long-term durability. It includes a paintball adapter, CGA 320 adapter, & is compatible w/ CO2 cartridges(5/8").
- Process of sand blasting & oxidation treatment ensures the regulator won't rust & maintains durability
High Performance OTS Mini DC 12V Solenoid Valve
- The Fzone Mini Series Co2 Regulator is built with a high performance solenoid valve. The OTS Mini DC 12V consumes low power(.4W) & has a cool operating temperature compared to traditional solenoid valves used on aquarium regulators. Pair with a timer to turn OFF/ON.
- Red LED on/off indicator.
- Long lasting rated for over 100,000,000 cycles.
Unique Features & Easy To Set-Up
- 360° swivel needle valve allows the regulator to be installed on any tank type(Paintball, CGA320, Cartridge)
- All tools included(Allen Wrench, Open End Wrench, Extra O-Rings).
- Bubble counter with built-in check valve included. Allows monitoring of Co2 flow rate & the check valve stops water backflow to the Co2 tank
- Fits standard 4/6 mm ( 3/16" inner diameter ) CO2 proof tubing.
- Compatible with 5/8" Threaded Disposable CO2 Cartridges(Most 80-95g cartridges are threaded 5/8", 45g Fluval cartridges are not suitable) Compatible with Paintball CO2 Tank (Adapter Included)
- Compatible with CGA-320, W21.8, G5/8 CO2 Tanks depend on region(Adapter Included)
Fits almost all kinds CO2 tanks
Compatible with 5/8" UNF Threaded Disposable CO2 Cartridges
(Most 80-95g cartridge are threaded 5/8" UNF)
Compatible with Paintball CO2 Tank
(Paintball CO2 adapter included).
Compatible with CO2 Tank (CGA 320 Threaded)
CGA 320 adapter included.
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.